Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Resolved

I went to look at how I managed with my 2015 resolutions and found that I didn't make any. So I'm calling it a win.

I did knit one and 1/8th sock and read twelve books, though, and I'm sure both of those would have been on the list had I made one:
  1. My Brilliant Friend (The Neapolitan Novels, #1), by Elena Ferrante
  2. Luckiest Girl Alive, by Jessica Knoll
  3. Ready Player One, by Ernest Cline
  4. We Were Liars, by E. Lockhart
  5. At Home in Mitford (Mitford Years, #1), by Jan Karon
  6. Station Eleven, by Emily St. John Mandel
  7. Them: Adventures with Extremists, By Jon Ronson
  8. The Girl on the Train, by Paula Hawkins
  9. The Interestings, by Meg Wolitzer
  10. All the Light We Cannot See, by Anthony Doerr
  11. The Storied Life of A.J. Fikry, by Gabrielle Zevin
  12. The End of Vandalism, by Tom Drury

2016, I'm coming for you:
  • Read 15 books
  • Reopen Fox vs. Squirrel. Inventory or no, made to order or off the shelf. However, whatever.
  • Pay off 3 credit cards
  • Go to London with the fellas
  • Start running again and do 3 5Ks. Don't worry about time, just run.
  • Indulge in a bit of vanity and deal with my face
  • Start and keep an art journal
  • Be kinder to my mother

No comments: