* This is the best idea ever (my humility is my greatest quality): When at the market, pick up those little baggies of chopped onions and toss 'em in the freezer. You'll always have chopped onion on hand and you won't have to actually chop a goddamn onion on Thursday after work when you need it for dinner. (Well, if you need fresh onion you're screwed, but for cooked this is aces).
* My friend-and-coworker & I were chatting about ice cream the other day & came up with this awesome list of hypothetical ice cream/topping combos:
- Melon with crispy prosciutto crumbles
- Maple with crumbled bacon topping
- Strawberry with reduced balsamic vinegar syrup
- Pineapple with teriyaki
- Chocolate with crumbled bbq chips
* The main part of the losing 30 lbs, though, is this most awesome diet known to man: The No S Diet. Clickety click if you're curious, but the crux of it is this:
- No Snacks
- No Sweets
- No Seconds
- Except on days that start with "S" (Saturday, Sunday & special)
* Dash said this about Winnie Kitty the other day, "He's a loose cannon who doesn't play by the rules."