Thursday, December 03, 2015

Whose House? Walt's House.

Untitled
Here's one of the best things about being the Grown Ups: One random Thursday we can just say "screw it" to school and work and drive to Disneyland. Listen, I didn't say Mature, Responsible Grown Ups--I just said Grown Ups.

Untitled
I've lived in LA my entire life and never seen Disneyland done up for Christmas. I wasn't about to let Dash suffer that same fate (the sacrifices we make so our children can enjoy more privileges than us, am I right?). It did not disappoint.

Untitled
On our last visit I managed to distract them away from dragging me back onto the Tower of Terror.

Untitled
This time I wasn't as lucky (I'm pretty sure they're mocking me here).

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled
My favorite this about this picture is that every. single. other. person (including my 9 year old & that little kid in the front row on the left) is laughing and having a great time and I look like I'm about to literally die of horror.

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled
I'd also never seen the Haunted Mansion done up for Halloween/Christmas. The outside is gorgeous, but I honestly prefer the old school version of the ride better.

Untitled
God, every single detail is perfect. They made the Jungle Cruise into the Jingle Cruise.

Untitled

Untitled
We ended the night with a dinner at Flo's Cafe in Cars Land that was so much better than it had any right to be--seriously, I had a roasted vegetable and bulgur wheat bake that was like a vegetarian shepherd's pie and it was a fucking delight. Also, they serve wine there. It was a perfect day.


No comments: