Sunday, October 18, 2009

The Patch

Hey! We met up with three of the four lovely Kinkaids & went to the pumpkin patch! And didn't buy any pumpkins! It's become a tradition!

On a scale of 1-10, how creepy is it that we spent about ten minutes discussing what their kids would look like? 20 billion? Sounds about right.

This kid really does spend a lot of time on ponies going in circles.

Oh, um, Mr. O'Lantern? You've got a little something in your nose.

It was a warm day, so Dash took his shirt off. We really need to figure out a way to get him to eat more.

There is nothing like the sense of accomplishment they feel when they get to the top of a haystack pyramid.

Seriously? People wonder why he's so spoiled. How do you say no to a face like this?

"Hi, Mr. Sheep, a lot of people want to shear you but I just want to talk to you, ok?"

The Pumpkin King

See?

Every year Lombardi Ranch has a scarecrow contest. They're displayed in a corn maze and some of them were kinda hilarious. I'm trying to talk myself out of entering next year, but I have a feeling I'm not powerful enough to stop the urge. G.I. Crow. Serious.

Squeal of Fortune. Seriously.

Pat Sayjack-O-Lantern. I need to find this person so I can punch them in the face.

Or kiss them right on the mouth.

11 years old! Genius!

Everyone was really, really tired by the end of the day. But they earned it.

No comments: