Sunday, December 30, 2012

Date

One of my most favorite things about the holiday season is spending some one-on-one time with the little one. (Ha. Little.) Poor Josh had to work on the day after Chrsistmas, so Smalls & I headed out to Pasadena to visit Kidspace. I don't have much commentary for these pictures aside from: HOLY FUCKING SHIT WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO MY TEENSY BABY?

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled
Water tornado? I am perhaps not the best guide through a science museum.

Worst. Restaurant. Ever.
Worst. Restaurant. Ever. (In the bug exhibit).

Untitled
I dunno. Levers, maybe?

Untitled
I made him climb that wall six times by pretending I kept missing the picture. Really, I just wanted to make him keep doing it. Because I'm mean.

Untitled

Untitled
They brought snow in for the kids to play with (and by "snow" I mean "the shit at the bottom of my freezer.") Didn't stop Dash and all the other kids from having the time of their lives by hucking huge chunks of ice at their parents,

Untitled

It takes a special type of cat to hold a spoon in one hand and dig into a scoop of ice cream with the fingers of his other hand.
After leaving Kidspace, we went to a restaurant for dessert (Dash) and wine (Mommy). It takes a special type of cat to hold a spoon in one hand while digging into a scoop of ice cream with the bare fingers of his other hand.

No comments: