Wednesday, May 29, 2013

These are Jokes

If you would have asked me last year if Dash would ever, in a million years, want to participate in his school's annual variety show, I wouldn't have been able to stop laughing long enough to answer. I mean, honestly, this kid is too timid to say hello to his school friends on most days. 

And yet. And yet. 

The Three Jokemigos
He and his beloved Will and Ethan decided on an act (stand up), chose and memorized their jokes, practiced their banter, and killed it on stage.

Joke-migos!!
Here they are right before the show

Here's a slightly-shaky-but-totally-worth-it video of their performance.

Untitled
After the performance they were elated if a little sweaty.

Signed the program
I asked them to sign the the program. Because they're stars. And I will sell this shit on eBay one day.

No comments: