Wednesday, November 06, 2013

Smell My Feet

I've said it before & I'll say it again--our neighborhood wins at Halloween. I have photographic evidence.

Dash was Finn from Adventure Time, and Will was a lighthouse. With a fully operational light. Last year he was a red British phone booth & the year before he was a tube of toothpaste. Will is definitely one of my top ten favorite humans of all time.

I made Dash's costume and accompanying Jake the Dog. Hat pattern was from here, backpack from here, Jake from here. The t-shirt came from Target & the shorts were a pair of navy sweats that I shortened.




Uncanny, yo.


Here are some of the kids in our trick-or-treat posse.
I have no idea who this was, but he was dressed as Deadmau5. Which, what? Since when do people in our tiny little suburbia know about progressive house music?

This was my new favorite neighbors' entire Halloween display. 

Prudence & Jordan brought their octo-baby. His actual legs fit into two of the tentacles, and the rest were stuffed, so all night I was freaking out that his legs were being splayed out in every direction. Very disconcerting.

I also have no idea who these people are, but I swear to God, if I ever see them again I will give them the biggest, most surprising bear hug of their lives. (Not pictured: her leotard had a thong back.)

No comments: