Monday, July 07, 2014

The 4th

We spent the 4th this year with our beloved Goulds. 

Untitled

Untitled
bocce ball!

Untitled
I made this cake. Pretend I didn't fuck up the order of the layers (despite the fact that I made a diagram).

Untitled
Yes. Kid got a mohawk.

Untitled
And some spectacular glasses, courtesy of Grandma who purchased them just to wear in her life, not for Independence Day or anything. I love our family.

Untitled
Josh went to Filmore to get sparklers!

Untitled
Adorable Audrey and her bowtie.

Untitled
Too cool for this bullshit.

Untitled
Jen & Ollie are two of the cutest of all the humans.

Untitled
How much did I love watching all the parents give their kids sparklers and try to keep them from setting themselves on fire? A lot. That's how much. A whole lot.

I made a 4 with light! Except I did it backwards, so I had to flip the image in Photoshop (transparency, yo).

No comments: