Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Golf Punkz

Dash's turned 9 and we threw him a mini-golf party to celebrate the fact that he hasn't driven us to murder him quite yet. These are the favors I put together for said party.

Untitled
I made a logo. Because me.

Untitled
Dash has been wearing mismatched socks since he was old enough to have an opinion. It's kind of his thing. So I thought it would be cute to put together sets of mismatched argyle for the goody bags.

Untitled
I made the sock wrappers from plain typing paper that I printed the logos onto.

Untitled
This is Lou. He's smizing.

Untitled
I took a lot of pictures of the socks.

Untitled
I found green & white gumballs at Target so I put them in little baggies and called them "golf ballz" because misspelling things with Zs and Xs is "cool."

Untitled
I saw some cute golf-themed cookies on Etsy, but they cost $2 per cookie and I am not only cheap but also resourceful so I bit their rhyme and made my own version.

Untitled
Dipped some Double Stuf Oreos in melted chocolate...

Untitled
Bought a mold and made some white chocolate golf balls.

Untitled
Stuck 'em together and put them in little grass liners (get it? the ball's in the rough? get it? get it?)

Untitled
And boom!

Untitled
"Cookeez."

IMG_7882
And finally, I ordered some cotton visors from Oriental Trading Company & tarted them up with an iron on of the logo.

IMG_7883

Untitled
The end.

No comments: