Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Nine


As I mentioned, our sweet baby turned NINE last weekend and we threw him a party and showered him with gifts because he is just the fucking best.

It was a mini-golf party held at Sherman Oaks Castle Park, which I can't recommend highly enough. They were so awesome and totally affordable and the kids had a blast.

IMG_7900
I didn't get any pictures of the kids playing golf because each hole took me about 30 strokes and they finished the course before I was even halfway through. But please to enjoy this picture of my son and his friends giving you some Capital F Fashion.
IMG_7896
Josh taught Tori how to hold her club. It was pretty cute.
IMG_7914
After the party, we all went to the parking lot where Dash's Baba and Grandma & Grandpa surprised him with a new bike!
IMG_7913
IMG_7912
IMG_7910
IMG_7909
He was pretty happy.
IMG_7904
Then Josh & I gave him our gift. It was an Angels hat, a bottle of sunscreen and a bag of sunflower seeds. This is his WTF face.
IMG_7905
The hat had a mysterious tag on it...
IMG_7907
He's going to Spring Training! Josh booked a hotel & got tickets for a bunch of games at the Angels Spring Training stadium in Tempe, AZ. My gift is that I don't have to go with them! Everybody wins!
IMG_7887
Happy birthday, little man. You make every minute of every day brighter.

No comments: