Monday, July 06, 2015

Summer

It's been an incredibly chaotic Summer so far. My job situation was precarious, but it seems to be working out so far. Josh changed jobs, too. Dash has been in various camps and the scheduling has been insane. Plus I totaled my car (don't text and drive!). So here are some happy, quiet moments that I want to remember from this lovely season, too.

Untitled
Making s'mores at the Babkes'.
Untitled
More importantly, eating s'mores at the Babkes'.
Untitled
Bartles & Jaymes.
Untitled
I've started self-soothing by painting by numbers.
Untitled
Dash learned how to play poker and then beat us both handily.
Untitled
Dash & Ben ditched the last day of school and we took them to Magic Mountain. 
Untitled
Dash was a bit nervous about riding some of the bigger roller coasters, so I promised him I would ride anything he wanted to try. I will never make that mistake again.
IMG_8458
When all else fails, wine in a "Heroes of the Torah" glass.

No comments: