Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Comic-Con

Josh got a gig doing some work at Comic-Con last weekend, so Dash & I hitched onto his wagon for some good, clean fun. Also: zombies.

FxCam_1280074587985
What's up, fancy-ass hotel?

2010-07-25 09.14.39
Right?

Since Josh was "working" at Comic-Con, Dash & I hit up the The New Children’s Museum.

downsize-3
Trojan Horse.

downsize-4
Trojan (No! Bruin!)

downsize-1
It is just the perfect combination of arty-enough for my pretentious ass to be satisfied,

NCM
but still fun-enough for the kid to be stoked.

downsize-5
Why yes, I did construct that balloon, ahem, sword.

downsize-7
They see me climbin.' They hatin.'

We went out to dinner on our last night in San Diego.

Comic-Con, 2010
What? Zombies gotta eat, too.

Somebody saw some zombies at Comic-Con
Inspired.

2010-07-24 09.14
Punx not dead! (Despite what the whole zombie thing might imply).

No comments: