Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Thanks

Here are a few of the many, many things I am grateful for this Thanksgiving (and every other day, too):

Glue sticks
Raising Hope
Amazon Prime
Wifi
Caldrea scented candles
Stories about dragons & knights
Jewelry
Pillow fights
The Nonnie Dance
Girl Talk
Two good jobs
A warm place to lay our heads
Minimizing bras
Cymbalta
Christmas songs, particularly Fairytale of New York
Sequins
Turkey jerky
Box wine
Snow
Watching little boys laugh like crazy at poo poo jokes
Pine cone turkeys
Martha Stewart
Quinoa
Lip gloss
Washable markers
Duraflame logs
Sparkly Tom's

And of course, more than anything, more than ever:

For our health and strong bodies

For my gorgeous, engaged, hilarious, loving husband, who gives me the courage to try harder than I ever would otherwise. Who makes me fearless in a way I can't explain. Who makes me laugh so hard I think I'll puke. Who is modeling for Dash exactly the type of man he should grow up to be, without even trying.

For my beautiful boy, who makes every single moment of my life mean something more than it would have otherwise. Who brings me more joy, pleasure, laughter and sense of purpose than I could ever have imagined

For our friends, who have become the family of our choosing. Who cheer for our every success and mourn our every failing. Who want nothing but the very best for us, and for whom we want the same.

2010 has been a scary year. One full of uncertainties & hard decisions. But I can honestly say, without reservation, that it's been the best year of my life. And I am thankful.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You KNOW how I love lists! So, coupla things:

1. I love Raising Hope too. The dad kills me.
2. Yay for Christmas songs!
3. How I have I never heard of Tom's? I want some!