Saturday, September 19, 2009

Talk Like a Pirate Day!

I slept, like, 3 hours last night. Dash woke me up at 6am. I'm getting sick. I have nothing to say here today. But it is Talk Like a Pirate Day & it's kinda become a tradition, so:

Why did the pirate get married in the Mormon temple? So he could wear Gaarrments.

What rating did the MPAA give to the pirate movie? PG-13, because it contained graphic violence, salty language and pAAAAArrrr-tial nudity.

What kind of fish always makes a pirate laugh? A clownfish.

Why do all pirates have eyepatches? Chuck Norris.

What did the pirate say to his llama? Tina! You fat larrrrrd! Come get some dinner! (That one's for you, Josh)

1 comment:

jengel said...

Thanks, honey! And I don't even have nunchuku skills, bow hunting skills, or computer hacking skills.