Friday, August 06, 2010

Another Quilt

Yep. I made another one. I'd say it'll be the last one for a while, but I have four more in varying stages of completion in my sewing basket, so...

Castle Peeps quilt
This is for Dash's big boy loft bed that we haven't even purchased yet. But the minute I saw Lizzy House's Castle Peeps fabric line I lost my mind.

Castle Peeps quilt
The pattern was loosely interpreted (read: I am too lazy to actually follow a pattern) from this one that Lizzy shared for free.

Castle Peeps quilt
I backed it with half of a twin-sized duvet from Ikea & bound it with a red & white striped fabric which is actually my favorite part of the whole quilt.

Doesn't it look like Dash is all loving on it in that middle picture? In reality he couldn't give less of a fuck about it if he tried.

No comments: