Thursday, January 02, 2014

Hollidazed

Whelp, It's January 2 and I am just coming up for breath. Bear with me in my charade that I found time to chronicle our holidays as they happened, will you?

Let's pretend now that it's still mid-December, yes?

Remember last year when I made homemade vanilla &, more importantly, Vanilla Ice tea towels because sometimes you get a crazy thought at 4am while you're trying to pretend you can make it to sunrise without getting up to go to the bathroom but really who are you kidding you're in your 40s now and there's no more making it through the night without at least one pee and once you get that idea you can't not execute it? Well, I decided that this was now going to be my thing.



I wanted to also make raspberry sorbet because it rhymed better with Raspberry Beret, but I couldn't figure out a way to package and store it for gift giving. So raspberry syrup it was.

I have already designed next year's towel. It's nice to have hobbies.

No comments: