Friday, December 12, 2008

Feliz Navidad

(Please stop reading now if you are neither Dash nor related to Dash. Trust me.)

The thing about Dash is that he doesn't really eat. (I have made a choice to freak out about this, but mainly internally.) He does, however, poop. He poops, like, three times a day. (I told you not to read this). But the poop-size so far has been about what you'd expect to come out of a Chihuahua. You know, totally manageable.

Except for just now. Just now he produced a turd like what you'd expect from a 300 lb. trucker. It was spectacular and totally revolting. But here is the awesome part: when Josh & I saw this thing and exclaimed! in shock! and awe! Dash just grinned and declared, "Feliz Navidad."

Feliz Navidad, indeed. Feliz Navidad, indeed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know, I know, I should have stopped reading. I never was good at following directions.
This is brilliant. I don't even know your Dash but I totally love him.