Monday, December 13, 2010

The Tour

We took our annual tour of the Christmas crazy this year and it did not disappoint.

P1020839
How awesome would it be to live on this street? You turn onto it after a long day at work and you're just instantly transported.

P1020859
Until you get your power bill...

P1020845
It's like Studio 54 in suburbia.

P1020843
These reindeer signs kill me (a lot of the houses have them, I think one of the neighbors makes them). Their pupils are asterisky-type stars and their tongues are hanging out, so they all look dead.

P1020842
These snowmen are animated and play music, and Dash never fails to bust a move when they start up. Also, he's wearing a helmet because he was riding his scooter. Just wanted to mention that. In case you thought maybe we were going all-helmet-all-the-time.

P1020853
Last year this sign was about Tiger Woods. This family is super-engaged in celebrity sex scandals.

P1020851
I love that it's December 12 & we're dressed like it's July.

P1020849
Come. On.

P1020892
Daddy's photobombing Rudolph. Like the poor kid doesn't have enough problems, with that giant freaking red nose.

P1020876
This thing just kills me. Santa kneeling before Baby Jesus. I mean. I just. I don't even know what to say here. This year the boys decided to openly mock it.

P1020875
Trespassing to make fun of Santa & Baby Jesus. Yes, yes we did.

P1020865
And then we got goosed by Santa!

P1020868
And finally, I leave you with the reason for the season: So that you might install an illuminated snowman taking a piss off your roof.

1 comment:

Erin said...

Kneeling, eyeless Santa! He's taken his hat off, all respectfullike, but he's got Bjorn Borg hair. I think I love him.
x